Thursday, April 8, 2010

Summer school, here I come!


I am such a nerd!   Believe it or not I am really excited about summer school starting on Saturday.  Maybe it is a sign of maturity that I am excited about learning something new.  I can't deny that there is so much I still need to learn and so many things I still want to know.
I enrolled in 1 subject for the summer --- Managing Public Information Programs and Campaigns.  My classmates and I chose this subject because we thought it would be appropriate given the upcoming national elections.  We are hoping that whoever our professor is will bring us "on the field".  Perhaps we could go to the campaign headquarters of a candidate?  Or maybe we could go to a news agency or talk to reporters of news programs.  That would be cool, too.
Class will be from 8am to 5pm ... that is one looooong class!  I am hoping that the teacher can mix it up and make it interesting.  I am also hoping for decent meal breaks, hehehe.  An hour long lunch, perhaps?
Can't hardly wait for summer school to start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment