Thursday, April 1, 2010

I missed Wholly Trekday

So ... I wasn't able to make it to Wholly Trekday today. �Every year I make it a point to drop by, even for just an hour but yesterday I just couldn't muster up the energy. �The heat was one reason I decided to stay in, but mostly because I wasn't feeling too good. �I spent most of the afternoon asleep and then, come night time, I found out that Back To The Future was showing on the Cartoon Network at 9pm. �Needless to say, I stayed home to watch that instead.

Wholly Trekday is an annual get together of Philippine (Manila) based Star Trek fans and friends where we get together to eat, drink, chat, and watch Star Trek together. �For the last several years this has been held at Fandomcafe in Cubao, Quezon City.

I'm sure all my friends who attended had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment