Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas is the time to see our relatives, catch up on news, eat 'til we bust, and, for those who could afford it, gift giving.

Christmas eve was spent with my immediate side (Angeles) of the family. The clan Christmas celebration will be in a few days.
Here I am with my immediate family and their spouses and children. My mom and dad were not in the picture because dad was in bed with the flu. Uncle Vic was with us for Christmas but he was busy taking pictures, so could not be in the picture with us. Noche buena was simple. We just had Majestic ham, queso de bola, scalloped potatoes, mango float, soda, wine, Absolut Vanilla vodka

Christmas day we went to San Juan to spend the day with Simon's side (Tan) of the family.


After lunch my in-laws decided to go to the mall, but I opted to go home so I could catch up on some sleep.

Yesterday we went to relatives on the Zaragoza (my mom's side) side of the family. There are quite a number of first degree relatives on the Zaragoza side and this photo is nowhere near complete because most of my mom's siblings are either in the U.S. or out of Manila. Same goes with their children (my cousins) and their children (my nephews and nieces).



There is one more celebration left before the year ends. It's the Aben/Angeles clan reunion on the 30th. 'Tis definitely the season to be loosening the belts. Exercise, we will reunite on January 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment