Sunday, March 14, 2010

Buried in work

Stress, we meet again, old friend. �It's been a while since you've been on my back.

I won't deny it, I find you exhilirating and motivating on one end, yet tiring at the same time.

And you had to bring your friend, Writer's Block, with you, didn't you? �Just to make it more challenging for me? �So here I am writing you a letter instead of working, just to de-stress for a tiny bit.

I'm glad I was able to finish that research paper for Research Seminar 1 (under Sir Dodi Dizon) with days to spare. �And that I had time to study for the final exam. �I also finished my book review on Inventing The Internet for my Information and Communication Technology class (under Dr. Malou Garcia) with more than a week to submission. �So now I have only 10 days left to work on the case study analysis and the communication plan for my Org. Culture class (under Sir Don Bernarte). �I'm doing my best not to freak out! �I know that if I keep calm I will be able to do it.

I still need to work on my lecture for this Thursday at Benilde. �My topics are DIVs, rollover, and spry. �I haven't done CSS code in a while so I need to refresh soon and fast!

Ok, Stress, you are starting to get to me again. �Here's the deal, I'll acknowledge you are there, you push me to do well and complete my work on time, and I promise not to go and do something crazy. �Deal?

While we are at it, could you please tell your friend, Writer's Block, that I need to work now, so please leave me? �Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment