Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Fun Run for 2010

I registered for the Century Tuna Superbods Run 2010 yesterday. I'll be paying the registration fee within the week. The last fun run I joined was the Slimmerrun which was also held at The Fort in 2009. I don't think I will do as well as I did last year 'cause I haven't had much opportunity to run since Christmas and then my recent accident forced me to limit my activities for some time. I'm hoping that at the very least it won't take me 15 minutes to complete 3k.

So, for the next 2 weeks I am going to get back to running to recondition my body. After all, I will be running with superbods. I don't want to look like the fatso lumbering along in a crowd of skinny people. If I can't be thin, I could at least be a decent runner.

Krispy Kreme, you will have to stay away for a bit. I have to resist temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment