Monday, September 20, 2010

How do I love Bo's? Let me count the ways ...

It's official.  Bo's Coffee is my favorite coffee place to work from.  For some reason, every time I go there to work I am always at my most productive.  I get a LOT of work done.  And no brain cell is wasted.

Plus!  I just LOVE their coffee!

I love the ambiance, I love the free wifi, I love the fact that there are readily available outlets for us to plug our laptops, if we need to, I love the music they play (it isn't too loud, for one), and, I love the service.  Oh!  And most of all, I love the fact that when I am there, I can work in peace!

I guess those are reasons enough for me to become "mayor" of Bo's in E.Rod on foursquare  You can be sure I will be back there again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment