Saturday, January 2, 2010

I couldn't stop popping!

It is the tail end of the holidays and I finally got around to tasting the new flavors of Chef Tony's Popcorn. I took the four flavors I did not recognize from last time (a year ago, I believe) and asked my friends to taste it, too.

First of all, I LOVE the new packaging! The Spherico popcorn comes in tins reminiscent of Selecta/Arce Ice Cream while the other flavors come in a new vacuum sealed container that's "adult-proof". How many people does it take to open a tub of Chef Tony's popcorn? For us it took 4. There is a technique to opening the tub, which we finally got much, much later. In any case, we managed to open the tubs and got to taste the popcorn.

Chef Tony's Spherico Espresso, Spherico Cafe Latte, Chocolate, and Vanilla --- all of them were good but my hands down favorite of the four would have to be the Espresso. Yum! I had to keep eating it until my tongue got numb. Good thing I was with friends so I didn't have to eat it all alone.

If you haven't tried those flavors yet, I suggest you do. There are possibly 3 more flavors I haven't tasted. I will surely blog about them when I do.

My advise ... buy the Espresso. It also makes a great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment